New York City, NY, February 08, 2017: Electro-Harmonix introduces the Canyon Delay & Looper pedal featuring ten effects plus a fully featured looper. The Canyon delivers delay times of 5 milliseconds to three seconds and includes tap tempo with tap divide that can be controlled by the built-in footswitch or an external footswitch. It is also equipped with a Tails switch that allows the user to choose whether echoes repeat or stop immediately when the pedal is switched to bypass. The Canyon’s 11 modes are:
- ECHO – Digital Delay
- MOD – Modulated Delay: Modulation is added to give the delayed tone complexity and warmth.
- MULTI – Multi-tap Delay: Each repeat occurs at exactly the same volume
- REVRS – Reverse Delay: The echoes play in reverse. This is an intelligent reverse echo that analyses what’s being played for optimal accuracy
- DMM – Deluxe Memory Man: A faithful emulation of the tone of the famous EHX bucket brigade, analog delay pedal
- TAPE – Tape Delay: Simulates analog tape echoes including tape wow and flutter.
- VERB – Reverb plus Delay: Each echo has plate reverb applied to it.
- OCT – Octave Delay: Each repeat is progressively shifted up one octave
- SHIM – Shimmer: Effect generates a rich octave-shifted wash of harmony
- S/H – Sample and Hold: Senses a guitar being plucked and produces echoes indefinitely until another pluck is sensed
- LOOP – Looper with up to 62 seconds of looping time.
The Canyon Delay & Looper also features powerful yet intuitive “hidden” parameters accessible thru its Secondary Knob Mode that enable the player to take greater control over its effects. The pedal comes equipped with a standard EHX 9.6DC200mA power supply, is available now and features a U.S. List Price of $185.40