June 12, 2017 – Martinsville, IN – Wampler Pedals has unveiled the all new Ethereal double-layered delay & reverb Pedal.
The Ethereal reverb and delay pedal instantly transports your sound to a world of lush and spacious tonal ambience. From classic rock to modern soundscapes and all musical points in-between, this pedal sends every note played into sonic bliss. The Ethereal's intuitive design means you no longer have to stack effects, or get a degree in computer programming, to nail an ambient guitar tone that will truly inspire. Its two onboard delays are massaged via a familiar set of controls, including a push-button rhythmic subdivision selector, while the gorgeous plate-style reverb is blended in with a turn of a single knob. Add in the Trails button for a buffered bypass option that allows your effect to continue when the pedal is switched off, and you have a pedal that sonically goes toe-to-toe with any powerhouse time-based effect pedal, while being the people’s champion in ease-of-use. While the Ethereal is an ambient powerhouse, regular delay and reverb functions are available and already laid out in a familiar and simple layout.
It just doesn’t get any easier to dial in than this!
With a cursory glance at the pedal, you may already understand how to bring up the plate reverb, how to nail the exact blend and tone of delay you’re searching for, and how to get each delay’s timing just right. You can even use each effect individually, making the Ethereal even more versatile.
Wampler Quality Construction
Brian Wampler’s attention to detail and commitment to designing the best and most player-friendly products out there are second to none. Those qualities are on full display within the Ethereal.
- Built in the U.S.A.
- High grade components selected for their superior sound and response
- Relay true bypass with soft switch (buffered bypass in trails mode)
- Top mounted input and output jacks
- 9V power jack Power draw: 64mA (at 9V) and 68mA (at 18V)
- Allows you to use reverb and two delays simultaneously
- Maximum 1 second delay
- Second delay can be layered on top in 3 different patterns
- 2.5″ x 4.5″ x 1.5″ (63.5mm x 114.3mm x 38.1mm) – height excludes knobs and switches
- Side-mounted Trails button selects between true-bypass and a high-quality buffer
- Soft-touch footswitch will last for years
- Includes Wampler’s limited 5-year warranty
Available June 16th!